Not able to remove your credit card information from your iPhone ? Getting billed without you knowing about it ? Here are some ways to Remove Credit Card From iPhone.
To prevent your credit card info from being hacked or stolen in any way here are 3 ways to remove credit card from iPhone
Remove Credit Card From iPhone – Apple ID
Most common use of your credit card info in your iPhone is to purchase apps . Everytime you purchase apps , movies , music and other things from apple store you will be billed.
To remove credit card from your Apple ID –
1. Open the App Store and go down to the bottom of the app
2. Select Apple ID
3. Tap on View Apple ID
4. Enter your password or use Touch ID to continue.
5. In the Account Settings page tap on Payment Information Tab
6. If you see your Credit Card Information their , select None under the payment type.
After this your credit card information will be erased from the app.
How To Remove Credit Card From iPhone – Apple Pay
Another use of your credit card info will be in Apple Pay to pay for any services that accept it through NFC.
To delete your credit card information from Apple Pay –
1. Open Settings
2. Scroll down and select Wallet & Apple Pay
3. Tap on the credit card you want to remove
4. Go down and tap on Remove Card button.
5. Select Remove again in the prompt that appears
You have now removed your credit card information from Apple Pay
How To Remove Credit Card From iPhone – Safari
Another place you will use your credit card is your browser which you will use to purchase stuff from various sites on the Internet.
Most of the time you will use auto fill to fill in the credit card information for easier transaction.
If you want to remove your credit card information from Safari’s Auto Fill –
1. Open Settings app
2. Select Safari
3. Tap on Autofill
4. Select Saved Credit Cards
5. Use Touch ID or password to authenticate
6. Select the credit card you want to remove from auto full.
7. Tap on Edit button at the top right
8. Select Delete Credit Card button at the bottom of the page.
9. Confirm the deletion in the prompt that appears
Now you have successfully removed your credit card info form Safari .
These were some of the ways to Remove Credit Card from iPhone. Privacy is myth on the Internet and as long as you are connected , there is a change to get hacked and your precious credit card information and bank accounts might be in danger and thus you should take precautions and try as much as possible to keep your credit card information off your devices.
Picture Credits - iDownloadBlog