Today I will show you how to get iOS 8 on iPhone 4s with ease and enjoy all the new features and experience of iOS 8 on your iPhone 4s.
iOS 8 Features –
- Third-party keyboards
- Health app and Healthkit framework
- App extensions for sharing features between apps
- Family Sharing of iTunes and App Store purchases
- Touch ID support in third-party apps
- Redesigned Notification Center
- Sending audio clips in iMessage
- AirDrop from iOS devices to Macs.
Precaution/Warning – I will not be responsible for any damage that occurs to your iPhone 4s , if you brick your device you will be responsible so please proceed on your own risk.
Make sure you take a full backup before you proceed in light of unforeseen events.
Things you will need –
- iOS 8 .iPSW file – here
- iTunes – Update it to the latest version.
- USB Cable
How To Update iPhone 4S to iOS 8 –
- Open iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to your Mac or PC with the USB Cable
- Click on check for update button in iTunes
- Browse the .ipsw file which you downloded earlier and select it
- The update will start , wait for completion
You will get a message that your iPhone 4S was updated to iOS 8.
You can then restore the data you backed up earlier in iTunes to your updated iPhone 4S if you want or use it as a new device.
Now you know how to get iOS 8 on iPhone 4S , if you have any issues updating your iPhone 4S to iOS 8 let me know down below and I will try my best to solve the issue.