A custom recovery unlocks the amazing world of custom ROMs and allows you to do a lot of other things to your device and today I will show you How To Flash TWRP Recovery On OnePlus 5 with ease.
Before you flash TWRP Recovery On OnePlus 5 you need to unlock your bootloader. If your device’s bootloader is unlocked then proceed , if not you check our tutorial to do the same with ease.
Warning/Precaution : –
- Proceed at your own risk , I will not be responsible for any damage done to your device so proceed if you are willing to take all responsibility.
Things you need : –
- USB Cable
- TWRP Recovery – Download Here
- ADB Drivers – Download Here
- OnePlus 5 with Unlocked Bootloader – Tutorial
Procedure : –
- Go to settings on your phone then about device and tap on the build number 7 times.
- Then go back and select developer options and enable OEM Unlocking
- Also enable USB Debugging
- Also enable Advanced Reboot
- Turn your device off
- Boot into fastboot mode by holding Power Button + Volume Up Key or reboot to bootloader directly from Advanced Reboot
- Connect the device to the PC
- Hold Shift then Right Click and Select ” Open command window here”
Type the code –
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Make sure you put the name of the TWRP file in place of recovery
You have now successfully flashed TWRP Recovery On OnePlus 5. If you have any questions or issues with the process, let me know down below and I will help you out.
If you want to root your device , you can check out our tutorial down below: